Wednesday, September 7, 2011
New Goals
At the end of freshmen year I knew which goals I would set for sophomore year to become a better student. Writing these blogs and essays in other classes will hopefully help me on my writing skills. I was never the strongest writer, so I feel that I improve every year if I put it as one of my goals. Another goal would be to ask for help more and make sure to ask questions during class when I'm confused. Last year was a tough year and I wish I stayed for extra help when I needed it. Along with asking for help, I hope to participate two or more times in my classes. I'm usually on the quiet side, so this is my second most important goal to accomplish. Lastly, I will try to study for tests days in advance, instead of the night before. By trying to accomplish these goals, I hope to become a stronger student and keep my grades up to my expectations.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Writing is such an important skill for anything you do in the world. You seem to be on the right track!
ReplyDelete